Raspberry Chipotle Pork Kebabs
Serves 4 - 8
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Pit Boss Raspberry Chipotle seasoning
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin, cut into 1-in. cubes
- 3 Bell peppers, (in a variety of colors) seeded and cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 8 (12-in.) wood or metal skewers
In a medium bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, Pit Boss Raspberry Chipotle seasoning, olive oil and honey. Add the cubed pork loin to marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Once meat is marinated, remove from marinade and thread cubed pork loin onto the skewers, alternating with pieces of Bell pepper and red onion.
Light ceramic charcoal barbecue to 400°F. Grill kebabs directly on the grill, turning often, until all sides of the meat is well browned and vegetables are tender (about 15 minutes).
Note: If using wood skewers, soak in water for 30-45 minutes prior to use.
Recipe from Pit Boss Grills.