Mousetrap Grilled Cheese
Cook Time: 4 - 6 minutes
- 6 tsp. butter, room temperature
- 8 slices good quality sourdough bread
- 4 slices medium Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices creamy Havarti cheese
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice. Place bread, buttered-side down, on your work surface.
Layer the Cheddar, Jack and Havarti cheese on half the bread slices. Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered-side out.
Cook the sandwiches on the Evo grill on medium-low heat until golden brown on the bottom. Flip the sandwiches and cook until the underside is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Cut in half and serve.
Recipe from Evo.