Meat Lover’s Quiche
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 readymade pie crusts
- 6 eggs
- 4 small colorful sweet peppers, chopped
- 4 cups Polish sausage; cooked and chopped (such as red hots)
- 1 cup bacon, chopped and cooked
- ¾ lb. bulk breakfast sausage
- 2 cups half & half
- ½ lb. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried garlic
- 1 tsp. Country Bob’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp. fresh black pepper
In a large saucepot over medium heat, sauté bulk sausage and veggies until sausage is no longer pink. Add chopped Polish sausages and bacon. Stir until hot and well blended.
Layer meat mixture then cheese evenly into the two readymade pie crusts.
In medium bowl, beat eggs with half & half and seasonings.
Pour evenly over meat & cheese in pie plates.
Preheat oven to 400°F (It is recommended to put Quiche on the racks and not the pizza stone.) The stone is hotter than the racks so keep this in mind depending on what is being baked or roasted.
Quiches are done when toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pizza oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Note: Quiche is known to drip over, so put a piece of foil down on the stone for easy clean up.
Recipe from Pacific Living.