Grilled Zucchini Salad with Arugula and Feta
Cook Time: 2 - 4 minutes
- 3 medium Zucchini, julienned
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup Pistachios, toasted
- 1/2 cup Feta, crumbled
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Lemony Basil Vinaigrette
Lemony Basil Dressing
- 1 cup lightly packed basil leaves, about 15-20 medium leaves
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. local honey
- kosher salt & pepper to taste
Preheat Fire Magic Grill on Medium intensity and bring temperature up to 400-500°F.
In a medium bowl, toss the julienned zucchini lightly in extra virgin olive oil, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper.
Grill zucchini 1-2 minutes on each side until grill marks are achieved and zucchini is lightly cooked through.
Toss the grilled zucchini with the arugula and lemony basil vinaigrette. Garnish with feta and toasted pistachios and season with an additional pinch of salt and cracked pepper. Enjoy!
NOTE: The vinaigrette is an excellent summer salad dressing. It is also delicious on pasta and grilled chicken. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend on high for 60 seconds or until basil has broken down and the vinaigrette is a vibrant green color.
Recipe from Fire Magic.