Grilled Green Beans and Mushrooms
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Mix green beans and mushrooms with shallots and season lightly, then cook on the grill for a healthy and delicious vegetable dish guests can’t resist.
- 2 lb. green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 1 lb. white button or cremini mushrooms, brushed clean and sliced
- 4 shallots, cut into slices ¼ inch thick
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
Heat Evo grill to medium-high.
In a large bowl, combine the green beans, mushrooms, shallots, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper and stir to coat.
Place the beans and mushrooms on the grill and cook, stirring occasionally with tongs, until the green beans and mushrooms are soft, 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe from Evo.