Green Chile Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Stick butter, unsalted
- 1 can green chiles, drained
- 1/4 - 1/2 warm milk, whole
- Pit Boss Competition Smoked Rub
- 2 tbsp. Pit Boss Competition Smoked Seasoning
- 3 lbs. russet potatoes, peeled and cut (large chunks)
Add the potatoes to a large pot and add enough cold water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until the potatoes are tender enough to be pierced with a fork, about 30-35 minutes. Drain the potatoes.
Add the potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Add the butter, Competition Smoked Seasoning, drained green chiles and 1/4 cup of warm milk. Mash until smooth and lump free. If potatoes are too thick, add more milk, a tablespoon at a time, until you reach your desired consistency.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe from Pit Boss Grills.