Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package softened cream cheese
- ½ (2 oz.) package chopped imitation crab
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¾ cup Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- ½ cup divided shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Pit Boss Chop House Steak Rub
- 12 Porcini mushroom caps, cleaned and destemmed
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, imitation crab, breadcrumbs, ¼ cup of the parmesan cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley and Pit Boss Chophouse Steak seasoning. Mix until completely combined.
Using a spoon, stuff a large rounded tablespoon of the filling into the mushroom caps and gently pack it into the mushroom. Once all the mushrooms are stuffed, top with the remaining ¼ cup of parmesan cheese.
Preheat your grill to 350°F. Place the mushrooms onto a grill basket and grill for 5 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden and the mushrooms are tender.
Serve while hot and enjoy!
Recipes from Pit Boss.