BBQ Jalapeno Poppers
- 12 medium jalapeño peppers
- 8 oz. Boursin Garlic & Herb cheese, softened
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 12 strips applewood-smoked bacon
Preheat the grill to medium high. Lay a jalapeño popper on a work surface, remove a lengthwise sliver from edge to edge of the pepper. With the handle of a teaspoon, scrape out the seeds and veins, leaving a hollow chile.
In a mixing bowl, combine the Boursin, Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan and smoked paprika. Fill each jalapeño with the cheese mixture, then wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure it.
Place the poppers on the grill and turn often. Cook until the bacon is cooked through and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Recipe from Twin Eagles.