Foundation Series Luxury Gas Fireplace
Wins Best Indoor Living Product
Friday, March 8, 2019
Heat & Glo, the hearth industry leader in design and innovative technologies, won acclaim at the 2019 Best of IBS Awards with its trailblazing Foundation Series gas fireplace.
The awards were chosen by 31 industry and media judges representing the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), one of the largest U.S. trade associations. From February 19-21 in Las Vegas, over 100,000 people attended the 75th annual NAHB International Builders’ Show with 1,500 exhibitors. Judges evaluated 300+ entries in nine categories on the criteria of innovation, functionality, design and builder/consumer friendliness.
|Foundation Series Bay Gas Fireplace from Heat & Glo.|
“We are humbled to receive such an honor where the best of the best is displayed,” said Jacqueline Schneider, Heat & Glo brand director. “The Foundation Series not only sets the standard for new homes, but builders and architects are also considering it for sophisticated commercial and remodel placements with its fast and easy install.”
Modern in form and luxurious by design, the Foundation Series is inspired by key architectural and design principles – and then carefully honed to simplicity with clean lines and functional shapes. For Best Indoor Living Product, it brings numerous firsts to the luxury gas fireplace category with features embraced by discerning homebuyers, architects, and builders, including:
- Biggest, boldest flames that are twice the height of comparable luxury fireplaces, and mirrored glass that gives the perspective of infinite rows of flames
- Only UL-approved fireplace in this category for the utmost in safety
- Installable with wood framing (no metal framing required)
- Multi-colored chromotherapy LED lighting, which uses light in the form of color to balance “energy” in a person's body by enhancing relaxation or invigoration – with a remote control to change lights to different hues to match any mood or color scheme
- Clean styling and tighter glass for a roomy interior that offers best-in-class flexibility with interior media, log, and stone placement
- Patented SafeSurface double-pane glass that’s cool to the touch with no need for a screen
- Cool-wall construction that allows you to install a TV or other heat-sensitive materials just inches above the fireplace, with no mantel required, and run combustible materials like barn wood or paneling right up to the fireplace opening
- Ability to connect to home automation systems
- PowerVent technology to enable horizontal vent runs and flexible room placement
- Stunning linear models up to 7-ft. long, including Single-Sided, See-Through and soon-to-follow Bay and Pier configurations
- Wide variety of colored glass media, authentic stones, hand-painted driftwood logs, and other personalized options
|Foundation Series See-Through Gas Fireplace
from Heat & Glo.
To homebuyers, adding a gas fireplace such as the Foundation Series also fits with growing trends. According to the National Association of Real Estate Appraisers, adding a fireplace can increase a home’s resale value by 6-12%. Gas is clean, convenient, and safe, and the amazing aesthetics, warmth, and comfort of this luxury fireplace create the cozy ambiance and relaxation benefits that consumers desire.