Sunbrella to Debut "Dimension"
at Casual Market 2019
Monday, September 9, 2019
Sunbrella Is excited to debut the brand's latest collection, Dimension, in Chicago at Casual Market 2019 (September 10-13). Dimension's mix of extraordinary plains with unique jacquards features nine new patterns that introduce unexpected color combinations, complex weave structures and striated yarn rotations.
Available in nine new patterns and 60 different SKUs, Dimension allows designers and consumers alike to explore the creative potential of familiar environments, leading to fresh and updated spaces through layering or repurposing existing objects with fabric.
“Sunbrella’s Dimension Collection blends innovation with the familiar in a new way that allows us to reimagine what we can do with fabric,” says Greg Voorhis, Executive Design Director for Glen Raven, Inc. “The nine new patterns within the collection are uniquely different in design and aesthetic, but all offer the quality and softness of a Sunbrella fabric.”
Integrating trusted Sunbrella essentials, like Cast, with new considerations of texture through patterns like Depth, Dimension creates connection and relevancy between Sunbrella’s existing collections, Elements, Makers and Pure. Dimension bridges the gap between every evolution of thought and taste, creating spaces that seamlessly reflect who we are.
New Dimension Collection Patterns
- Resonate – A contemporary, graphic interpretation of the classic Greek key pattern. Bold linework on fine heathered grounds creates a backlit effect with color that seems to ripple with movement.
- Array – A small-scale yet bold geometric motif that illustrates a study in shades. The unexpected mix of color creates highs and lows, accented by an iridescent effect from multi-directional weaving methods.
- Expand – A large-scale repeat stripe in a classic canvas weave. This pattern introduces bright pops of colored accents through irregular striping. Expand complements both classic and contemporary palettes.
- Range – A simple block stripe of the same construction as Sunbrella’s Cast fabric. Range coordinates back to some of our favorite Cast colorations. Heathered warps bring texture to this familiar stripe repeat.
- Scale – A small-scale pinstripe with timeless appeal and color palettes that range from sophisticated neutrals to fresh and smart.
- Extent – Introduces the illusion of a painting or a space-dyed effect. Striations of color in both directions of the fabric create movement and illumination.
- Level – An irregular basket weave updated and elevated through rich, saturated color. Timeless craft is represented through the handwoven, artisanal feel of the fabric.
- Depth – Sunbrella’s chunkiest weave yet features a deep texture and a mix of vegetal and bright tones. Innovative weaving technology brings to life the aesthetic of the handmade.
- Layer – A classic rib energized by alternating solid and strié channels. This pattern mixes many colors together in a single texture, broadening its ability to coordinate in various color groupings.
Like all Sunbrella fabrics, the textiles in the Dimension Collection are easy to care for, fade proof and bleach cleanable. High-resolution images are available in the Sunbrella Press Room. The Dimension Collection will be available as of Casual Market and will be showcased in the Sunbrella booth #7-7078. It has a 5-year limited warranty.