ICFA Industry Roundtables
Offer Education & Networking
Thursday, May 26, 2016
The International Casual Furnishings Association will host its fourth annual Industry Roundtables from noon to 6pm on Monday, September 19, the day prior to the opening of Casual Market Chicago.
The event will include discussions of topics including:
- Marketing to Younger Consumers Through Social Media
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators
- Marketing/Selling on the Internet
- Consumer Financing Opportunities
- Special Events and Promotions
- Handling Transportation and Logistics
- Recruiting GREAT Sales Associates.
Each attendee will participate in three one-hour sessions. The Industry Roundtables will be held at the Merchandise Mart. Lunch will be available at noon, and the program will begin at 1pm.
Following the afternoon program, Klaussner Outdoor will host a reception from 6 to 7pm in their showroom, Suite 16-100.
Registration for the event is $25 for ICFA members and $50 for non-members. Registration is available online at www.icfanet.org. Participants will be eligible to win a variety of door prizes, including merchandise and gift certificates.
In addition to Klaussner Outdoor, lead sponsors for the event include Glen Raven/Sunbrella and Treasure Garden.