Western Bacon Cheese Burger Pizza
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 ready-made pizza crust
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef 93/7
- 3/4 lb. bacon, cooked and divided
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp. Chef of the Future South Western Rub & Seasoning
- 1 bottle Country Bob’s BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb. shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
In medium sauce pot, cook hamburger with garlic, onion, seasoning and half the bacon. Drain. Place pizza crust on pizza pan. Brush on Country Bob’s BBQ Sauce and top with half of cheese. Layer the meat on top of the cheese and pile on the remaining cheese. Top with remaining bacon.
Preheat your Pacific Living Outdoor Oven to 400°F (205°C) and place your pizza pan on the top shelf for 20 minutes. Keep in mind that you’re just heating everything up and melting the cheese, about 20 minutes will do it.
A Maverick ProTemp Instant Read Thermometer is recommended for checking meat temps.
Recipe from Pacific Living.