The BEST Chili in Texas!
Cook Time: About 1 hour
Blend meats and mix with peppers, tomato soup and SuckleBusters Chili Seasoning for a dish that brags a Best in Texas title.
- 1 lb. Chili meat
- 1 lb. Pork (breakfast) sausage
- Brown, drain and reserve.
Add to dutch oven:
- Browned sausage and chili meat
- 1 cup of beef broth or water
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can tomato soup
- 4 - 6 tbsp. SuckleBusters Chili Seasoning
- Add salt to taste
Combine all ingredients, bring to a boil, then lower temperature and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring often. To serve, top with chopped onions, SuckleBusters Pepper Sauce and shredded cheese. Enjoy!
Recipe from SuckleBusters.
Chile Pepper Magazine Awards, 1st Place Chili 2013 & 2014.