To view this email in your browser, click here.
Hearth & Home | Vesta Awards | eNews Archives | Subscribe
NIBE Acquires FPI

NIBE Industrier AB has acquired 65% of the shares in Canadian company FPI Fireplace Products International Ltd. (FPI) headquartered in Vancouver. The remaining 35% of the...
» Read More
Treasure Garden Unveils New Products
for Las Vegas Winter Market


Treasure Garden’s Teak Market Umbrellas, introduced to complement wood or metal outdoor furnishings, are available in an 11-ft. octagon crank lift design and an 8x10-ft....
» Read More
New Sunbrella Shade and Marine Fabrics
Now Available from Trivantage


Trivantage, the nation’s one-stop shop for fabrics, hardware and accessories, recently added new offerings from the Sunbrella shade and marine fabric collection to its...
» Read More
European Home Now Distributes Focus Fires

Focus Fires (France), led by modernist sculptor and fireplace visionary Dominique Imbert, is teaming up with European Home, a U.S. hearth products manufacturer and distributor,...
» Read More
© Copyright 2017 Hearth & Home Magazine

Hearth & Home Magazine | 25 Country Club Rd | Suite 403 | Gilford | NH | 03249

You are receiving this newsletter because your friend forwarded it to you.
Your name has not been added to any list, and you will receive no further e-mails.

Forward to a Friend | Subscribe Here